Thursday, August 7, 2008

Character Kit for Machinima Character (Garmr)

1. Super Objective - To be obnoxious and annoy Hel as much as possible . To have the largest collection of model boats in the world.

2. I see myself as - Dare Devil, Drunkard, Couragous, Hermit and Cranky.

3.If I were a drink I would be a bottle of good old mead.

4. I dress to accentuate my quirks.

5. I dress to hide nothing

6. I lead with my ego

7. My idea of a good night is winning at cards, drinking, singing.

8.Bad night is losing at card, running out of mead and quietness.

9.Value my mate because he drink with me .

10. Favourite book/film/tv shows/ song....Drinking songs ( Don't know about all this young people stuff .... you know technology.)

11. Relaxing means drinking with Hel (mate) near the fire and making model boats.


This was just a few questions we had to do in the character of our machinima.

No comments: